HDClone is a free and portable USB disk cloning software that enables users to quickly and easily clone a USB drive. It is a great tool for those who need to make an exact copy of their bootable USB drive or just want to backup their storage data. With HDClone, you can clone an entire USB drive in just a few clicks.
HDClone disk cloning features
The free edition includes many features. Here are some examples:
- Can be used for USB cloning to clone a bootable USB drive or make multiple copies of your favorite bootable flash drives.
- Clone Operating Systems – can create copies of entire operating system installs.
- LAN based cloning option (drives do not need to be attached to the pc).
- Bitlocker support (copy bitlocked drives – lock or unlock).
- Remote access.
- RAID drive support.
- Clone a hard drive to a larger drive.
- Capable of cloning drives with different file system types.
HDClone makes it simple for anyone to make an exact replica of a bootable USB flash drive or hard drive in no time!
Note: the free version can not create backup image copies of an entire Windows system volume while Windows is still running (backup windows while running). Still, this a great free portable tool to carry with you to use for USB cloning from one disk to another.
USB Disk Cloning Software – Clone USB Drives
Author: Miray software
Website: Project Page
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7
Extracted Size: 38.8 MB
Download: Grab this USB disk cloning utility
If you found this tool useful, you might also want to check out the Etcher USB Clone tool