TrayURL is a portable bookmark manager utility. It was designed to be run directly from a USB flash drive requiring no installation to the client PC. The portable launcher resides in the system tray and provides convenient and fast access to your favorite bookmarks or websites. You can even categorize your favorite bookmarks and sites by creating a custom organized structure.
Table of Contents
TrayURL is a Portable Bookmark Manager
A bookmark manager application that can be stored and run entirely from a USB flash drive or other removable storage device.
Key Features of this Portable Bookmark Manager
- 100% Portable Bookmark Management Software: This app does not require or depend on any DLLs, OCXs, or any other system files and does not use the system registry. All custom settings and information is stored in the program directory.
- Compatible with all versions of Microsoft Windows 95/98/98SE/ME/NT/2K/XP/Vista/7/10/11.
- Works with most popular web browsers.
- Can be started and run entirely from the system tray.
- Provides support for copying and pasting website logins and passwords via the "Paster" utility.
- Includes convenient import + export options.
- Supports multiple configuration files for multiple users.
- Allows you to create up to 50 categories and store up to 80 bookmarks for each category you've created.
- Open Source: AutoIt source code is included.
- Completely Free to use and open sourced.