Gios PDF Splitter and Merger is a Portable and Free PDF tool. It can be used to merge PDF files or split PDF files quickly and easily. Additional features include creating PDF from jpg images, allowing you to create PDF files from scanned documents, pages or images that have been scanned and saved as jpg.
Table of Contents
Gios | PDF Splitter and PDF Merger
Gios PDF Splitter and Merger is a file manipulation tool that helps you split and merge PDF documents with ease. Later versions support the merging of JPEG images to PDF, allowing you to compose your PDF files using scanned in documents. According to the author, it was the first freeware open source PDF Split and Merge utility for Windows.
Specifications | Official Site | Where to Download
- Extracted Size: 148KB
- Requirements: The Microsoft .NET Framework version 2.0 is required
- Authors Website: Archived Project Page
- Developer: Created by Paolo Gios
- License: Open Source Freeware
- Supported OS: Windows
- Downloading: You can get this PDF file Splitter and Merger here: