MSD Organizer is another great personal and professional organizer or portable personal information manager. It offers many interesting features including pluggable modules such as a calendar with reminder function, phone book, todo list, internet password manager and much more. Once extracted, the complete installation is less than 10MB making MSD Organizer ideal for even the smallest portable USB flash drive installs.
MSD Organizer | Event Information Manager
It's a free personal and professional information management software developed by MSD Soft. An well structured info management solution designed to help users keep track of appointments, tasks, contacts, and other important event related daily to do information.
The portable tool includes features such as a calendar, task manager, contact manager, notes, and a variety of tools for organizing and managing personal and professional information. Users can use it to schedule appointments, set reminders, create to-do lists, store contact information, and more.
MSD Organizer Specifications
- Authors Website: Project Page
- Developer: MSD Soft
- License: Freeware (It used to be Free, but might now be Trialware?)
- Extracted Size: < 10MB
- Supported OS: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, XP
How to Make MSD Organizer Portable
- Download MSD Organizer and proceed to install it, as usual.
- Copy the installation folder from C:/ProgramFiles/ to your USB drive,
- Click MSDOrganizer.exe from your pendrive to run MSD.
Note: You can uninstall the program from your Windows PC once you have a portable copy.