CheckUDisk is a free utility that can be used to retrieve hard coded information about USB drives connected to your PC. This information includes Device Name, Drive Letter, VID and PID Numbers, Vendor ID, Product ID, Product Revision, Vendor Description, Product Description and Serial Number of the USB device. The tool is completely stand alone, requiring no installation to the host PC.
CheckUDisk | USB Flash Drive Information Tool
The utility is designed to retrieve detailed information about any USB thumb drives that are currently connected to a computer. The most notable features of this free software include:
- USB Drive Information: Extracts comprehensive details about connected USB drives, providing insights into their identification, characteristics, and more.
- Information revealed about connected USB pen drives includes:
- Device Name
- Drive Letter
- VID (Vendor ID) and PID (Product ID) Numbers
- Vendor ID
- Product ID
- Product Revision
- Vendor Description
- Product Description
- Serial Number
- Standalone Tool: The tool is standalone, requiring no installation on the host PC. This makes it portable and convenient for users. Users can carry it on a portable storage device (like a USB drive) for use on different computers without the need for installation.
- User Friendly: The tool is designed to be user-friendly, providing an easy and straightforward way to access information about USB drives without complex procedures.
CheckUDisk Specifications | Official Site | Download
- Authors Website: Archived Project Page
It appears that this project has been abandoned. An archived link is being provided.
- License: Freeware
- Extracted File Size: You'll need 132KB of Free space for stand alone installation.
- Supported OS: Windows
- Downloading: You can find the latest build archived here: