AEdit is a compact, simple, fast and free Word Processor that sports a very strong file encryption feature and includes a spell checker. AEdit can be used to manage .bat, .eco, .rtf, .txt, .ini, and can import file types like .doc, .wri, .xsl. and more.
Best of all, it's freeware and tiny enough that it will fit on even the smallest of USB flash drives.
Table of Contents
Free Word Processor | AEdit
Freeware Word Processor Specs
- License: Freeware
- Authors Website: Project Page
- Supported OS: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, XP
- Extracted Size: 373 KB
Make AEdit a USB Portable Word Processor
- Download the zipped archive, and unzip.
- Run the setup.exe, extracting the contents to your USB flash drive.
- Browse to the resulting folder and click the Aedit to run the program.